Aadhar card Apply Online-
Aadhaar card is a compulsory document for all government scheme.If you don’t have aadhar card then apply it with the help of aadhar card online application tool.You can download the application form with the help of official website page.
- Visit the official website of Aadhar card by click on the Link.
- You can open the official page by click on above link.
- Now you can see Aadhaar enrolment menu.
- It has all related link which is used to apply for an aadhar card online.
- You can also book an appointment.
Online Pre-Enrolment Application form-
- This facility for online pre-enrolment application for Aadhaar number by submission of demographic information.
- The online pre-enrolment application form can be submitted by the resident or any person.
- The UIDAI will not issue an Aadhaar number based on the online application submitted by the resident until the resident goes to an enrolment station along with the proof of identity and address documents.
- Once the online application is submitted, the resident can go to any of the enrolment centers.
- You have to also complete the biometric procedure at enrolment center.
- UIDAI does not guarantee that the connectivity shall be available at the enrolment center and hence a resident may have to visit another enrolment center for Aadhaar enrolment.
You can also apply for aadhar card offline.The government distributes aadhar enrolment center in all state including their cities and village.For offline apply first you have to visit the nearest enrolment center in your area.
Found enrolment center online-
- For offline apply first visit the nearest enrolment center in your area by click on the Link.
- When you click on above link a new window will open(image is shown above).
- Now enter your state, district, sub-district, and village.
- And then type a verification code.
- Now click on search option, it will display matching result with your area.
Note:-You can also book an online appointment with the help of above online aadhar card apply portal.
Aadhar card apply with the help of enrolment center-
You can also apply for aadhar card on enrolment center.For aadhar apply follow the below steps-
- Visit the nearest aadhar center.
- Before going to enrolment center carry all supported documents like-voter id, Driving license, Address proof, Ration card etc.
- They will give a form to fill-up.
- You have to write down all the basic information which is asked to you in the form.
- After that, they will complete the biometric process.
- After completing above procedure they will give you a system generated acknowledgment slip.
- It contains your name address and acknowledgment number with date or time.
- Please keep it safe because once your aadhar card is prepared they will notify you.
- You can download your aadhar card with the help of that acknowledgment slip.
So it’s all about how to apply for aadhar card online and offline.I think you clearly understand all procedure.
If still have any doubt then leave a message in the comment box.