Aadhar card Online Registration-
Aadhar card is a necessary document without it you can not take advantage of many governments scheme.So if you don’t have aadhar card then you have to register yourself for it.
The very first step in applying for an Aadhar card, assuming that you have all the document you’ll need, will be to book the appointment and then visiting the enrolment center. You can book an appointment by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
Online registration with the help of an appointment-
- You can book an appointment by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
- For an appointment click on the Link.
- You can open the official website by clicking on above link.
- Now you can book an appointment with the help of Aadhaar online services.
- The next step is to find an enrolment center near you.
- If you don’t want to book an appoints, you can even visit the center without one but an appointment will save you a lot of time an effort.
- The very first thing you will need to do is to fill out the enrolment form.
- Once you have filled up the form, submit it along with the supporting documents.
- The supporting documents will include a proof of identity and a proof of address.
- After submitting your documents you will need to submit biometric data too. This will include an impression of your fingerprints and your iris.
- They will also take a photograph of you for the records.
- Now your all procedure is done but make sure you don’t leave without taking the acknowledgment slip.
- It has 14 digit enrollment number along with date or time.
- You can check your aadhar card status with the help of acknowledgment slip.
Get your E-Aadhar-
Once the documents and biometric data have been submitted you will have to wait for some time before your Aadhar card arrives. The card will be sent to you via Indian Post and it will take around 90 days.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Here you can see download Aadhaar link.
- Click on that link and enter your details to get your Aadhar card.
- You have to enter your Enrolment ID, Full name, and your area PIN code.
- And then type captcha and also enter your registered number to get OTP.
- Now click on Get one-time password button.
- Enter one-time password(OTP) and click on the validate&Download button.
Note:-When you download your aadhar card in PDF format it will ask for password and your password is your area 6 digit PIN number.
Also, check- Link Aadhar Card To Pan Card |Link Your Aadhar Card Number to Mobile Sim Card Number |Adhar Card Update Online Correction |Aadhar card Apply Online |Aadhar card Online Registration |Aadhar Card Correction |Adhar Card Address Change Online
So the above article describes all procedure how to register yourself for Aadhar card by online.I think you totally understand all points and steps.If still, you have any confusion then leave a message in the comment box I will resolve your queries ASAP.