Aadhar Card Verification Online By Name Number
As we realize that affirmation slip is imperative to the resident.With the assistance of it, the inhabitant can download Aadhar card easily.If anyone has lost their affirmation slip which was given the season of enlisting to Aadhar card.Those individuals who have not the affirmation slip or they lose it then not have to stress, they can check the Aadhar card status by their name.
In this article, we have given data insights with respect to Check status of Aadhar card by means of Name and Download your Aadhar card.
EAADHAR Card Status by Name
According to the Aadhar card focus data, It can take around 90 days to get AADHAR card after you select at AADHAR card center.When anybody enlists for an Aadhaar card, an enlistment slip is given to the inhabitant. It is vital to guard the slip. In the event that you lose your slip then it is extremely hard to know your Aadhaar Status.There are specified some straightforward strides so as to check a status of Aadhar card through Name and Download your Aadhar card. uidai.gov.in aadhar card online status
- Firstly visit the official website at- www.resident.uidai.net.in
- Click on the option Aadhaar No (UID) OR Enrolment No (EID)
- Now Enter your Full Name.
- After Fill Name Enter your Full Address and registered Mobile Number/email address.
- Then Click on the button “Get OTP”
- Enter the OTP in the box which you just received on your mobile and/or email address.
- After that verify the OTP.
- Now you will receive AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id on your mobile through SMS.
- Now visit the web portal at- eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Choose the option, “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar”
- Fill up AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id /Name / Mobile Number / Verification text.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter OTP and click on Validate and download.
- Now you can download your Aadhar card by providing pin code as security password which will be asked when we will open the pdf file.
- Take print out of your aadhar card.
Aadhar card Verification By Name Enrollment ID
- First Of All Go to the verification link www.resident.uidai.net.in
- Enter your Aadhar Number in the box.
- Now enter the Security code.
- Click on the “Verify” button below.
- Your Aadhar Number has been verified by UIDAI.
If you are facing any problem in the verification process, then please contact the support team of UIDAI. You can contact them by phone or email.
Aadhaar card verification API
If you recently got your Aadhar Card, then you have to verify it. Aadhar verification process is very important for you as well as UIDAI. With the help of this process, UIDAI easily detects duplicate/fake Aadhar Cards. So please verify your Aadhar Card and let’s know your Aadhar is original or not.
Please follow the below steps to verify Aadhar Card: www.resident.uidai.net.in
- Go to the Resident Portal of UIDAI
- Please enter your Aadhar (UID) Number in the box.
- Now enter the security code and click on “Verify” button.
- If your Aadhar Number is original then you will get success messages on your screen.
Aadhar card verification app
E Aadhar card verification with aadhaar number
UIDAI has made it conceivable to confirm your Aadhaar card online without many bothers through its official site. It is basic that you have your Aadhaar number with a specific end goal to confirm your Aadhaar card.Given underneath is a rundown of steps that must be followed keeping in mind the end goal to check your Aadhaar card on the web:
- Visit the official UIDAI website.
- Choose the option Aadhaar services present at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the option Aadhaar Verification present on the page.
- The link will redirect you to the Resident Portal of UIDAI or the Aadhaar Kiosk.
- Choose the option Verify Aadhaar.
- Enter your 12 digits unique Aadhaar number in the space provided.
- Once you’ve entered your Aadhaar number, enter the security code.
- Choose the option “Submit”.
The page will display details of your Aadhaar card if it exists once you submit the online form.It will also state whether your Aadhaar card has been issued.
Aadhar card verification by fingerprint
Aadhar Fingerprint verification Process –
1) KYC: The application can be used to verify personal details and address of any customer having Aadhaar number for opening an account or issuing a sim card.
2) Aadhaar number validation: The application provides a way to validate your generated aadhaar number and the personal details provided by you at the time of Aadhaar Enrollment.
3) General: Verify identity and address of anybody whom you are intending to hire as driver or maid or even renting your house/flats.
Aadhaar card verification form
Aadhar card verification project
Aadhaar card ventures of the UIDAI worth over Rs.13,000 crore were granted without issuing tenders by the past UPA government, as indicated by an RTI reaction, a lobbyist said here on Saturday.
RTI dissident Anil Galgali had submitted inquiries under the RTI to the UIDAI authorities, Public Information Officer S.S. Bisht and Deputy Director-cum-PIO R. Harish who gave the answers about the sum spent on the tasks, which was then headed by technocrat Nandan Nilekani.
In the answer, the UIDAI authorities revealed that aggregate venture contracts worth Rs.13,663.22 crore were granted with no tenders of which a measure of Rs.6,563 crore has been as of now spent on issuing 90.3 crore Aadhar cards till May 2015.
They additionally educated that an aggregate 25 organizations were granted distinctive duties regarding the gigantic venture and their empanelment was done under the procedure rules of Request For Empanelment of May 19, 2014.
Aadhar card verification job
A Job notice as Aadhar Card Jobs has been delineated by Aadhar, Unique Identification Authority of India. Aadhar UIDAI is welcoming application shapes from employment searchers to fill empty 5286 Vacancies for the post of Adviser, Secretary, Officer, Assistant, and others. Competitors who will apply online for accessible occupations in Aadhar Card can present their application frame as quickly as time permits.
For all the further insights about Aadhar Card Jobs, you can experience well with this page which is the first rate by group recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are applying for the said posts must check beneath say a method to get ready application shape.
|Name of Organization||Aadhar|
|Post Name||Adviser, Secretary, Officer, Assistant & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||5286|
|Qualification Required||10th / 12th / Graduate|
|Jobs Type||Aadhar Card Jobs|
|Selection process||Interview / Test (Traits / Skills)|
|Closing date to apply||Apply now|
|Mode of apply||ONLINE|
Aadhar card verification work
To start with the verification, you need to have your Aadhar number.
For Aadhar verification you need to enter the Aadhar number online.
- First of all Click here to go the website of UIDAI.
- Here at the bottom, you will find the option – ‘Aadhar services’.
- Click to proceed for Aadhar verification.
- You will arrive at the Resident portal of UIDAI or the Aadhar Kiosk.
- On the right-hand side, click on the option of ‘Verify Aadhar’
- Here you will be asked to enter your 12 digit Aadhar number.
- After entering the Aadhar number, enter the given security code and submit.
After submitting the details, your Aadhar verification is complete. It will be displayed whether the Aadhar number you entered exists and has been issued or not.
♥ONLY FOR YOU ♥ →
On Our website Eaadharcarduidai.co.in ,You will Get Best Information Related To Government Schemes . We will keep Inform You about latest News Updates regarding Aadhar Card and other services.
If You have any issues Related To AADHAAR and UIDAI then you can leave your queries in comments below, we will try to resolve it as soon as possible on eaadharcarduidai.co.in .
Feel free to post below about the Aadhar Card Enrollment /Status/Downloading Problems, we will love to hear from you and assist you to find the best results possible.
Please Share This Post To Help Out Others.