Aadhar Card Address Change Online –If you have recently moved to a new address or if there is a mistake(s) in the address, you can apply for AADHAAR card change of address/address correction online as well as through post.It is necessary to change your address if you avoid any issue.
You can change your Aadhaar card address by online procedure or by post.
Online Aadhar card address change-
The Self-Service online mode gives facilities to change your address online.For this, you have to follow the below procedure-
- Visit the official Aadhaar update page by click on the Link.
- When you click on above link a new page will open.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and then type text verification code.
- Now click on Send OTP button.
- A verification code will be sent to you on your mobile number.
- Now upload your scanned documents as an ID proof.
- Documents will be verified by the UIDAI’s Update back-office.
- After verification, you can download a new Aadhar card with the new address.
If you want to change your address in Aadhar card then you can also send your documents via post.For Aadhaar correction please follow the below steps-
- First, download the Aadhaar card update form the official website.
- Here you can see a link which is update request by post.
- Click on that link and download correction form.
- Depending upon the AADHAAR card change request, a self-attested supporting document will need to be sent.
- For Address change in AADAAR card, a Proof of Address document is required.
- Now sign the documents copies.
- And then update your URN number on the top of the envelope along with Aadhaar Update/Correction heading.
- Now send it to Aadhar card correction center at their address.
- Aadhar documents team verify your documents and communicate with you once they were done.
Note:-If you want correction in your child(below five years) Aadhaar card then you can attach your ID as a proof and you can also sign the documents on the behalf of your child.
- UIDAI Regional Office, Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building, 3rd Floor, TC-46/V Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow (UP)
- UIDAI Regional Office, 1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building, Namkum Industrial Area, Lowadih, Ranchi – 834010
- UIDAI Regional Office, 5th & 7th Floor, MTNL Building, BD Somani Marg, Cuff Parade, Mumbai – 400005
- UIDAI Regional Office, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, 3rd Floor, South Wing Race Course Road, Bangalore – 01
- UIDAI Regional Office, 5th Floor, Block – III, My Home Hub, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
- UIDAI Regional Office, SCO 139 – 141, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh
You can also change other details-
- Mobile Phone Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
So with the help of above article, you can change your Aadhar address anytime.If still, you have any confusion then leave a message in the comment box.