Adhar Card Update Online– Adhar card is mandatory for various services like Government & Non-Government Services, Subsidy Benefits, Pensions, Scholarships, Social Benefits, Banking services, Insurance services, Taxation services, Education, Employment, Healthcare etc.If you want to take advantage of all the above facilities then you need to update your aadhar card.
With the help of online update facilities, you can change-
- Your name in aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Relationship status
Online update adhar correction-If you want any change in your adhar card then you can do it online.For online updates please follow the below-mentioned points-
- For online correction visit the official website by click on the Link.
- Now click on above link a new website page will open.
- Here you can see Aadhaar online services menu.
- You can also see three different category-(a)Aadhaar enrolment (b)Adhar update(C)Adhar services
- For correction, you have to see Links which are mentioned under Adhar update.
Links under Adhar update online-
- Update aadhaar details online
- Update request by post
- Update at enrolment center
- Check status-Updation at enrolment center
- Check status-Updation done online
Adhar update via post-
You can also update your adhar card via post, for this, you have to check Update request by post link.You can download a form by clicking on the above-mentioned link.
Now complete the form and attached all supporting documents like(voter id, passport, Ration card, electricity bill etc.) with your sign.
Visit the enrolment center/adhar center-
In case you are visiting Aadhaar Permanent Enrolment Center, you can get both demographics (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile & Email) & Biometrics (Finger Prints, Iris & Photograph).
You need to carry original documents for updation at enrolment center. Original documents will be scanned and handed back to you after updation. You can visit any of the permanent enrolment centers for updation.
Adhar details that can be updated are-
- Demographic information-Name, Address, Date of Birth/Age, Gender, Mobile Number, Email Address, Relationship Status and Information Sharing Consent
- Biometric information-Iris, Finger Prints, and Facial Photograph
Adhar card updation need-
As you know adhar card is a compulsory document nowadays.If you want to take advantage of any government scheme then first you have to submit your adhar card copy.
If you want to relocate to any other place then you need to change your adhar address and if you want to change your mobile number then you have to also change your number in adhar card with the help of online or offline method.
Also, check- Link Aadhar Card To Pan Card |Link Your Aadhar Card Number to Mobile Sim Card Number |Adhar Card Update Online Correction |Aadhar card Apply Online |Aadhar card Online Registration |Aadhar Card Correction |Adhar Card Address Change Online
So I hope you understand all the above procedure very well if still, you have any confusion then leave a message in the comment box.