Link Aadhar Card To Pan Card – As per the Income Tax Department notification, income tax returns can be e-filed without linking Aadhaar and PAN till 5 August 2017.The deadline to link PAN and Aadhaar was 31st August 2017.
You can also check if your Aadhar card already linked to your PAN number by visiting the income tax e-filing website.If your PAN card is not linked to your Aadhar card then follow the below procedure-
For registered user-
In case your PAN is not linked to Aadhaar then a form will appear where you will be required to enter details – name, date of birth and gender as per PAN records. Next your Aadhaar number. Click on submit after entering the captcha code appearing on the screen.
For non-registered user-
If you don’t want to register yourself at the e-filing website, there is another way using which you can link your PAN and Aadhaar. For this, you have to follow the below steps-
- First, visit the official e-filing website by click on the Link.
- Now click on above link a new window will open.
- Here you can see service button, click on that button.
- And then press link Aadhar.
- Now enter your PAN, Aadhar number, Your name as per Aadhar.
- After that solve the captcha and click on link Aadhar button.
- It will display a message your PAN linked with your Aadhar number successfully.
If you are unable to link your PAN and Aadhaar using the e-filing website of the department then there are other ways for linking PAN and Aadhaar. You can link your PAN and Aadhaar by sending a simple SMS. You can send an SMS to either of the PAN service providers namely NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited or UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited (UTIITL).
The format is: UIDPAN<12 digit Aadhaar><10 digit PAN>
So with the help of above information, you can link your Aadhar card with your PAN card.If still, you found any problem then leave a message in the comment box.